Sales and Marketing Intern.Singularity Labs (XYZ Innovations Inc.)
ROCKSTAR REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT INTERNS WANTED!! -Sales relatedSenna House Buyers
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Management TraineeIron City Acquisitions
Sales & Business Development InternElevate United
Sales RepresentativeThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Home-based Travel AgentsBookmark This
Posted: September 08 2016
Company Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHome-based Travel Agents
This opportunity is perfect for those who are passionate about traveling.
The Opportunity Highlights:
- Flexible hours and location of work
- Above industry commission ($100-$600 per traveler referral)
- Dealing directory with Tour Operator (Above Zest)
- Possibility of leading some of our international tours
- Qualified travel agents may be featured as Travel Consultant on our websites and mobile Apps
Above Zest is mostly geared toward under 40 y/o single travelers. We operate in 35+ countries in 5 continents. Our main office is located in DC. Our tour packages come with lots of features such as Lifetime Deposit, Guarantee Departure, Flexible cancellations, etc. Visit below links to learn more:
As a travel agent, your main task is to find prospect clients and give them well-informed, appropriate advice about where and when to travel based on their needs and our packaged tours.
- Arranging flights, insurance and accommodation (if not included in our trip itineraries)
- Using a our Affiliate Portal system to secure trips for clients
- Showing clients how they can make reservations online or from our mobile App
- Advising clients on travel arrangements, e.g. visas and passports
- Showing clients how our My Account page works for viewing tour tickets & transactions
- Keeping clients up to date with any changes in trip itineraries
- Showing clients how they can submit cancellations or ticket transfer requests from out websites
RequirementsThis opportunity is open to local and non-local candidates.
Top Travel Bloggers
If you are an owner of travel-related blog, website, or mobile App with lots of monthly visitors, you can enroll to our Affiliate Program and sell our tour tickets directly from your site or App by copying and pasting our codes in your site or App. Our IT department will assist you with integration. It is good to mention in your cover letter if you are a top traveler blogger.
- At least 1 year prior experience in travel and tourism required
- Must have finely-tuned customer service skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Have a passion for the travel industry
- Knowledge of other languages or cultures preferred
- Overseas traveling experiences preferred
SkillsRequired - Sales & Marketing Functions, Marketing, Travel Planning, Travel Arrangements, Tourism, Tour Packages, Social Media Marketing
Preferred - Travel Agency, Travel Blogging, Certified Travel Consultant