Sales InternshipIT DEV Group
Internship Customer ServiceMovado Group, Inc.
Sales Associate - Event Marketing FirmCopmass Events
Business Development / Sales InternSuffolk Beauty Group
Sales InternDental Game Plan
Sales/New Business Development InternshipCreative Visual Productions
Sales InternshipGravity Payments
Aflac Sales InternAflac
Individual Distributor ResearcherBookmark This
Posted: March 21 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe King Brand, the world's fastest growing non tobacco hookah company, is looking for an Individual Distributor Research who in invested in joining our New York team. Under the guidance of the Director of Marketing, the internship will provide the selected candidate with the opportunity to gain experience conducting themselves in a professional manner reaching out to individuals across the country to sell and promote The King Brand's products.
The King Brand strives to make its internship program one of the best in the nation. Interns are introduced to a wide cross-section of public relations and digital media, including research, reporting, media and influencer relations, content development, social media, a whole lot of writing and special events. Interns are also involved in broader out of office activities, including team meetings, lunches, and brainstorming sessions. The King Brand's goal is to provide interns with the experience that will help them build a meaningful resume and portfolio, in addition to meeting their individual needs and career goals.
Responsibilities• Research major universities, clubs and social movements
• Seek out brand ambassadors and individual distributors across the country via social media and online forums
• Discover wholesale vendors and individuals interested in selling The King Brand's products (commission provided)
• Participate in internal team meetings, research and strategy sessions
• Support coordination of events and event resources with internal team members
RequirementsOur ideal candidate is a full-time junior or senior attending college or post-graduate program.
• Business, marketing, communications, or related field preferred
• Strong research, organizational, and writing/editing skills; high level of creativity
• A proven understanding of social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr
• Perform in a deadline-driven environment
• Working iPhone/Android
• Cold calling experience (preferred)
• Retail, wholesale, distribution background (preferred)
SkillsRequired - Corporate Social Media, Social Media, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Communications, Advertising Sales, Sales & Marketing Functions, B2B Sales, Microsoft Office, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Digital Media Services, B2B Marketing
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier, Adobe, Business Expansion, E-business