Management Training Program (Full-time)Corner Stone Management Concepts, Inc.
SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Accounting InternshipTata Consulting Services
12 WK Brand Ambassador ChicagoSaffron Road
Sales Representative | Mon - FriCampaign Development Corp
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
Inside Sales Associate- Will Sponsor H1v and F1 studentsBookmark This
7880 N University Dr
Posted: August 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInternational Inside Sales and Marketing Representative
American Sun Components is the premier global supply chain partner for technology-driven companies. We provide solutions in electronic components distribution. ASC is known for our experience and market insight, as well as our up-front, can-do, and responsive approach to service with unwavering dedication to quality. The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for prospecting, servicing and cultivating a worldwide account base by extracting requirements, crafting opportunities, negotiating variables, developing relationships and closing sales in the selling of semiconductors, sub-assemblies and/or computer peripherals to manufacturers, ensuring total customer / vendor happiness. Join the team today and you will experience the financial rewards of meeting or exceeding performance standards and metrics.
As the international sales associate you will be responsible for:
• Making outbound sales calls to prospects and develop new accounts in Europe using your bilingual language skills
• Using discretion and proper discernment in negotiating with the customer to close sales orders while you maintain appropriate business margins
• You will learn and execute the sales order process, running a full desk of clients
• You will maintain and adhere to appropriate sales metrics and business requirements to include daily phone time, new prospect development, and maintains and improves customer relationships
• Learn and remain current on market conditions including, but not limited to, customer / vendor base and their availability and requirements, pricing and competitive alternatives
• Develop and implement strategic sales programs at key accounts
• Learn and adhere to Converge credit requirements
• Consistently maintain and accurately update the information database
• You will work jointly with Sales team, Commodity Managers, Sales Managers, Order Management, Asset recovery group, ASC's regional offices, and purchasing to ensure full customer service and improve sell-side opportunities
• Recent consultative sales experience
• Experience closing sales
• Professional, creative and dynamic presence
• Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and your European language
• Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels in the organization
• Strong time management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities
• Basic word processing and spreadsheet skills
• Works well independently and in a team environment
• Outbound telephone sales experience preferred
• Some travel required
ResponsibilitiesIf this sounds like you, please contact Kimberly at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this exciting new opportunity
Our management team is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Outgoing and motivated personality
• Great communication skills
• 1-2 years of goal-oriented Sales experience with proven success
• Industrial Sales experience- preferred!
• A GOOD CLOSER
To be considered it is REQUIRED you speak any of the following languages on a p: