- Internships /
- Sales /
- Inside Sales / Bus Development calling on WARM LEADS selling SaaS Software service
Management Training Program (Full-time)Corner Stone Management Concepts, Inc.
SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Sales Intern for High-End Lifestyle Brand-Part Time-January 2018Roller Rabbit
Sales Intern for High-End Lifestyle Brand-Part Time-Open StartRoller Rabbit
Accounting InternshipTata Consulting Services
12 WK Brand Ambassador ChicagoSaffron Road
Inside Sales / Bus Development calling on WARM LEADS selling SaaS Software serviceBookmark This
Click And Chat
Posted: October 31 2016
Company Location: Ladera Ranch, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for an energetic, personable and hungry inside sales person who wants to learn the ropes from an industry veteran while earning good money ($10/hr+comm) . You will be calling from our warm lead list of small businesses, selling our SaaS subscription service that makes our customers money!! You will be trained and managed by a tech industry veteran who has sold for 25 years.
YOU CAN WORK FROM HOME - All you need is access to a computer and a phone and a quiet place to work! We give you all the other tools and training needed!! Send resumes to: Jobs@clickandchat.com
Responsibilities• Present and sell company subscription services to new and existing customers
• Prospect and contact potential customers
• Reach agreed upon sales targets
• Record sales activities in our CRM system and communicate with other team members
• Create sales material to present to customers
Requirements• Previous experience in sales or customer service desired (especially high tech / Internet products)
• Experience working with auto dealerships highly desirable
• Must be highly articulate, personable and persuasive!!
• Familiarity with CRM platforms (Salesforce or other), proficiency with MS Office / Email
• Ability to build rapport with clients / position value of products
• Deadline and detail-oriented