Entry-Level Management TraineeEmpire Consulting Group
Customer Service and Sales RepresentativeEmpire Consulting Group
Entry Level AT&T Management TraineeBe410
AT&T Sales RepresentativeBe410
Graphic Design InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Marketing InternUniversity of Maryland, Baltimore County
Inside SalesBookmark This
Dalf Eti, Inc
14900 woodham Dr. ste A-150
Posted: August 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDalf Eti is a global provider of Engineering Services, Material Procurement and Project Management. We have offices in Houston, Texas and Port Harcourt, Nigeria. As a result of growth, we are seeking intern with a background in procurement, ideally within the EPC, Industrial or Oil & Gas industry.
- Responsible for fast pace, same day quoting and sales order entry to support customer requirements and commercial terms and conditions.
- Qualify leads by asking probing questions to gain understanding of the customer’s needs, the applications, seriousness of the enquiry, and real sales potential.
- Demonstrated, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, multi-task and prioritize in order to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and other computer applications and software.
RequirementsEducation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Associate’s Degree preferred
- Experience in EPC, Engineering, Industrial Technology, Oil & Gas companies a plus
- Soon to Graduate