Marketing & PR Co. Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Professional B2B Sales - Spring Semester Intern to HireBealstone, Inc
Campus Sales Executive- Virginia Commonwealth UniversityOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- MichiganOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- Ole MissOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- Colorado UniversityOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- South CarolinaOdyssey
Inside Sales InternshipBookmark This
5980 Unity Drive
Posted: September 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMUST CURRENTLY LIVE IN NORTH METRO-ATLANTA AND BE AVAILABLE MONDAY - FRIDAY
PROSHRED Security offers a paid ($10/ hour) internship to local college juniors and seniors seeking to make a significant contribution to our fast-paced small business, while gaining professional sales training and phone sales “closing” expertise.
Company Overview: PROSHRED Security introduced mobile (On-Site) shredding thirty years ago to overcome the risks inherent to Off-Site shredding services. Professional Data Destruction, LLC owns the PROSHRED franchise in Georgia.
We are a family-owned mobile document and hard-drive shredding company, established in 2011. We have grown steadily due to our uncompromising commitments to information security and memorable customer service.
We see significant growth potential within metro-Atlanta due to the increasing legislative compliance requirements implemented to protect the handling of protected personal information across all major industries.
ResponsibilitiesYou will work side-by-side with a small team of sales office professionals using a consistent method for identifying and nurturing customer prospects on the web and by phone; closing sales efficiently in a team selling model.
Top performing interns may be offered career opportunities with PROSHRED Security after graduation!
Internship Curriculum Overview:
• Introduction to PROSHRED’s services in sales office/and on shredding service routes
• Perform every aspect of the shredding service in the field
• Train in PROSHRED 5-step selling process
• Roll-play phone sales scripts with team members
• Train on PROSHRED CRM and business development tools
• Engage customers through tele-prospecting to better qualify targeted accounts
• Train in best practices for customer follow-up, leading to higher close rates
• Work an assigned prospect list and close sales, broadening the company’s foot-print within target markets