Sales Internship - Database Subscription ServiceH2bid
Business Development / Sales InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Sales Support InternJimmybar!
Fashion Commission Sales InternKlickpicks
Ripa Wear College Ambassador ProgramRipa Wear
SALES, SPONSORSHIP PERSONFemales in Comedy Association
Remore Sales Internship Positon International businessLiveonriviera.com
Inside Sales InternshipBookmark This
5980 Unity Drive
Posted: September 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
DescriptionMUST CURRENTLY LIVE IN NORTH METRO-ATLANTA AND BE AVAILABLE MONDAY - FRIDAY
PROSHRED Security offers a paid ($10/ hour) internship to local college juniors and seniors seeking to make a significant contribution to our fast-paced small business, while gaining professional sales training and phone sales “closing” expertise.
Company Overview: PROSHRED Security introduced mobile (On-Site) shredding thirty years ago to overcome the risks inherent to Off-Site shredding services. Professional Data Destruction, LLC owns the PROSHRED franchise in Georgia.
We are a family-owned mobile document and hard-drive shredding company, established in 2011. We have grown steadily due to our uncompromising commitments to information security and memorable customer service.
We see significant growth potential within metro-Atlanta due to the increasing legislative compliance requirements implemented to protect the handling of protected personal information across all major industries.
ResponsibilitiesYou will work side-by-side with a small team of sales office professionals using a consistent method for identifying and nurturing customer prospects on the web and by phone; closing sales efficiently in a team selling model.
Top performing interns may be offered career opportunities with PROSHRED Security after graduation!
Internship Curriculum Overview:
• Introduction to PROSHRED’s services in sales office/and on shredding service routes
• Perform every aspect of the shredding service in the field
• Train in PROSHRED 5-step selling process
• Roll-play phone sales scripts with team members
• Train on PROSHRED CRM and business development tools
• Engage customers through tele-prospecting to better qualify targeted accounts
• Train in best practices for customer follow-up, leading to higher close rates
• Work an assigned prospect list and close sales, broadening the company’s foot-print within target markets