- Internships /
- Sales /
- Inside Sales Internship Opportunity for Leading Commercial Office Interiors Provider
Sales AnalystHankook Tire Company TN
customer service representative internArizona Beverage Company
Sales InternNPG of Monterey-Salinas CA LLC
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! PAID MARKETING INTERNSHIPLuxmgmt. Group, Inc.
NOMI Beauty Business Development Summer InternNOMI Beauty
Sales Marketing InternSenior Marketing Insurance Group
UAS Drone Services Company seeking entry level salespeopleJuniper Unmanned, Inc.
Inside Sales Internship Opportunity for Leading Commercial Office Interiors ProviderBookmark This
6111 Woodlake Center
San Antonio, TX
Posted: July 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCBI Group is a Turnkey Office Interiors Provider for the San Antonio area.
CBI has an outstanding reputation for designing and providing office interiors ranging from 3,000 through 100,000 + sq. ft. We have a close ratio of over 90%. Our revenue has increased significantly every year for 10 years in succession.
Located in San Antonio we are looking for a driven and passionate person to join our dynamic team, who every day gets up for something more than just a pay check. We don’t just care about the work, we care about the people around us and the people we work for (our customers!).
To provide solutions that enhance the work life of our colleagues and clients though innovation and design.
To be the most esteemed and sought after office interiors company in South Texas by exceeding customer expectations.
As the Inside Sales Intern, you will develop CBI Group’s past customers and contacts in the: in corporate businesses with active buyers in line with our current strategy of increasing our share of the office furniture market in the San Antonio MSA. You are a motivated individual looking for a company you can progress in and grow with. You are willing to work hard and be well rewarded for your achievements. You are a team player looking to progress with those around you.
ResponsibilitiesYour Key Responsibilities:
Use the web, telephone, email, LinkedIn, face to face visits including packet drops out in the field to:
• Make a positive impact on revenue from past clients
• Prospect and qualify leads from past clients.
• Identify and build relationships with key decision makers, in order to generate meaningful appointments for our design and sales professionals.
• Communicate company and product value points to customers.
RequirementsSkills & Qualifications:
• Cold Calling, Prospecting Experience,
• Possess a thorough understanding of the sales process.
• Strong communication skills and demonstrable ability to influence others are a must.
• Be able and comfortable in meeting (or beating) company KPI’s for outbound calls, cold call visits etc.
• Have the ability to maintain a high level of activity & prioritize projects.
• Microsoft Office Experience is required.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Cold Calling
Preferred - B2B Marketing, B2B Sales