Sales InternNPG of Monterey-Salinas CA LLC
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! PAID MARKETING INTERNSHIPLuxmgmt. Group, Inc.
NOMI Beauty Business Development Summer InternNOMI Beauty
Sales Marketing InternSenior Marketing Insurance Group
UAS Drone Services Company seeking entry level salespeopleJuniper Unmanned, Inc.
Book Sales CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Business Development InternMacFawn Restoration
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Inside Sales Representative, Compliance ServicesBookmark This
Foley Carrier Services
140 Huyshope Avenue
Posted: December 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBuild Your Brand
• Put your degree to use
• Start a career, not just a job
• Fast-track up the corporate ladder
Foley Carrier Services has Inside Sales positions that are perfect for people looking to establish and grow their careers. If you have the confidence and the dedication to succeed, you won’t find a better place to develop. You will learn the skills that will let you thrive — not just in this job, for the rest of your career.
Develop Your Potential
Learning while doing is good, but learning while doing AND making a great salary is even better. Foley provides all the training and leads you need and then lets you rack up the sales. With base pay and commissions, reps should expect to make between $45,000 – $55,000 a year, but earnings are uncapped. If you have the drive to take that level of salary as a target and then leave it in the dust, then we want to hear from you.
The Ideal Starting Point
You’ll go to work in Foley’s brand-new, modern facility in Hartford’s iconic Colt building. We look after our employees too; you’ll have a comprehensive spread of benefits including:
• Paid vacation and sick time
• Company matched 401(k)
As part of our team, you’ll work hard but we’ll make sure you have plenty of fun along the way.
• Monthly On-Site Happy Hour
• Sponsored Sports Leagues
• Ping Pong, Foos Ball, WII
• Team Lunches & Free WI-FI
A Market Measured In Billions
Foley helps transportation companies follow the regulations of the Federal Department of Transportation. Government regulations are growing more and more complicated and there are more than a million U.S. companies that need Foley’s services. Our pipeline of new and innovative services boosts our already successful portfolio.
Responsibilities• Make initial contact with potential customers through outbound calls to introduce them to our products and services, determine their needs and close the deal
• Use your results driven personality to deliver an outstanding set of sales figures each month
• Utilize systems to identify and research the potential customer leads provided each day
• Work with other internal teams to facilitate the client enrollment process
• Take responsibility for learning and remaining current on regulatory requirements
• Perform other related duties as required
Requirements• Strong communication skills
• Outgoing personality
• Competitive drive
• Willingness to apply training techniques
• Desire for success
• Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office
• Bilingual - fluency in English and Spanish a plus