LuxMgmt. Group: seeking winning, dynamic interns to assist our ADMINISTRATION+MANAGEMENT TEAM!Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Sales Internship to Full-Time Account Manager OpportunityTransPerfect Translations
Jr. Sales and Marketing Intern/ Full TimeenableIT
EMR Sales Enthusiasts Needed!WEBeDoctor, Inc.
Nebraska Residents Only / Sales InternshipDelta Plastics of the South
Partnership Development and Marketing Sales CoordinatorReptide Media Inc.
Sales and Marketing | Entry Level and InternshipsBuckeye BBC
Sales Development RepresentativeGosite
Intern Trainee ProgramBookmark This
22 Little West 12th Street
New York, NY
Posted: August 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a current college junior or senior looking for real work and real world experience? CareerCo is seeking self-motivated college students to join our growing Sales team!
Our Sales/Marketing Assistant Trainee Program has a track record of providing students with training, mentorship, and true sales opportunities that drive’s our business growth. This is the perfect opportunity for a self-starter to work among some of the highest performing sales executives at one of the best job sites. The right candidate will possess excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills, and an interest in sales and the marketing industry.
*With a history of hiring interns for full-time employment, successful trainees will be considered for an interview upon graduation.
Benefits & Perks:
• Great team environment
• Casual dress code
• Employee development opportunities
Responsibilities• Support CareerCo Sales teams with day-to-day sales efforts
• Communicate with new business leads and learn to effectively sell cost per applicant (CPA) advertising over the phone and via email
• Collaborate with our Client Services and Marketing teams
• Maintain and update critical information in our CRM system ( Salesforce)
• Conduct heavy market research
• Work on sales focused projects as assigned
Requirements• Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
• May 2015 and 2016 Graduates ONLY
• Must be available for a minimum of 16 hours / week
• Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
• Proficiency in web research
• Interest in online sales
• Experience with Microsoft Excel