Sales -LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development InternshipShadowBox
PR & Sales Intern NeededRoyal Solutions
Marketing / Sales / Advertising Intern NeededBlue Square Concepts
SALES REPRESENTATIVE ( DIGITAL )EISER
Paid Fashion Sales InternKlickpicks
Fashion and Production Sales InternKlickpicks
Internal Sales ConsultantBookmark This
Arrow Investment Advisors
6100 Chevy Chase Drive
Posted: June 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionArrow Funds is seeking candidates with a minimum of one to three years of financial services experience. The role is tasked with discussing and positioning investment strategies offer by Arrow; including mutual funds and exchange traded fund (ETFs) to financial intermediaries.
The candidate will generate new business and support current relationships in the financial intermediary market through leads and call campaigns with Financial Advisors and Brokers. The candidate will distribute Arrow Funds and Arrow Shares. The candidate will work on a team supporting regional sales representatives by providing assistance as needed to achieve their sales goals.
ResponsibilitiesThe candidate will generate new business and support current relationships in the financial intermediary market through leads and call campaigns with Financial Advisors and Brokers. The candidate will distribute Arrow Funds and Arrow Shares. The candidate will work on a team supporting regional sales representatives by providing assistance as needed to achieve their sales goals.
• Knowledge of asset allocation strategies and equity strategies or experience with the sales of other financial products – Mutual Funds, Fund of Funds, ETFs, Separately Managed Accounts, Variable Annuities
• Understanding of how investment product manufacturers (e.g. Mutual Funds, Exchange Traded Funds) interact with distributors (e.g. Broker Dealers, RIAs)
• Understanding of Arrow Funds (www.arrowfunds.com) and Arrow Shares (www.arrowshares.com) products (e.g. alternative, dividend and tactical strategies).
• Strong presentation, communication, and organization skills
Critical Success Factors
• Passion for the financial services industry
• Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
• Possesses consultative, intuitive and dynamic problem solving skills
• Ability to work well independently and within a team
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-3 Year Financial Services experience, preferred
• FINRA Series 7 or 65 a plus
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: United States-Maryland-Laurel
Employer Application Page: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/947573c3
SkillsRequired - Sales & Marketing Functions, Investment Advisory Services
Preferred - Salesforce, Microsoft Applications