Sales InternshipAdvertising Specialty Institute
Public Relations InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternJust Shirtin The Issue
Agent Query Letter Package Sales & Marketing AssociatePulse, LLC
Book Sales CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Business Development / Sales InternD'isolana
Sales and Marketing InternPulmonary Rehabilitation Associates, LLC
International Accounts InternBookmark This
The Beachwaver Co.
408 N. Milwaukee Avenue, Suite 202
Posted: September 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBeachwaver® Co. is known world wide for our innovative next wave of hairstyling tools! Created by celebrity hair stylist Sarah Potempa, our products have been featured on the Main Stage at the International Beauty Show in New York, backstage at New York Fashion Week, and the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. The Beachwaver® Co. brand has been featured in hundreds of articles and millions of impressions, winning awards such as the Allure Best of Beauty, Good Housekeeping’s VIP Awards, and the InStyle Best Beauty Buy. The company believes in individual beauty for every person and we're dedicated to teaching women worldwide how to style their own hair like a celebrity!
Our team is growing! This is your opportunity to become part of our dynamic International Accounts team! We are looking for an International Accounts Intern to join our Libertyville, IL office. This is an unpaid Internship and will be designed to give you practical hands on learning experience in a business environment! For immediate consideration, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Assist the team with assigned tasks and international projects
• Assist with International Market Research
• Design questionnaires
• Define and refine research studies objectives
• Analyze and evaluate research qualitative and quantitative data
• You are a student in one of the following fields: Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Business Management or similar
• Excellent English skills with strong written & spoken proficiency; Ability to speak Spanish is required
• Organized, deadline-oriented, dynamic and self-motivated
• Knowledge of Social Media platforms
• Mature approach to building new relationships
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• Strong organizational skills and results driven mentality
• Entrepreneurial mindset and interest
• Ability to commit to a 10 week program
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Business Networking, Cross-cultural Communication Skills, Strong organizational skills
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish