LuxMgmt. Group: seeking winning, dynamic interns to assist our ADMINISTRATION+MANAGEMENT TEAM!Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Tampa Tech Start-Up seeks self driven sales professionals: Interning with monetary potentialGulf Coast Technological Services LLC
Sales and Marketing InternHomeAdvisor
Fashion and Production Sales InternKlickpicks
Entry Level- Sales - Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Business Sales and Marketing Representative - Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Entry Level- Sales and Marketing- Training Provided (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Business Management Trainee- Sales and Marketing- Entry Level (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
International Import Marketing & Database InternBookmark This
California Realvestment LLC
Posted: September 07 2015
Company Location: San Diego, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPacific Americana Exp Imp LLC is start-up international US based company with already established customer portfolio in Europe, Africa and Asia.
Pac-Am represents and sales its services as expert import/export tradepurveyors/consultants to American Market, foreign buyers, distributors and agents.
Responsibilities• Perform data imports/updates, list pulls, reporting for marketing activities and special projects, support and ensure quality standards are met by users in execution of these processes.
• Monitor and ensure accuracy of data in marketing systems and manage alignment with related systems to ensure reliability of integrated data and process efficiencies.
• Partner with other system administrators, sales and marketing team members, and other key stakeholders to ensure data and system configuration supports business requirements.
• Develop, document, maintain, and enforce data processes and procedures designed to improve and maintain a high level of marketing data quality and integrity.
• Troubleshoot data-related issues with both internal and external partners to ensure timely resolution.
• Lead database enhancement initiatives/projects and collaborate on technology implementations and other special projects to support business needs.
• Drive marketing and sales performance through enhancements to database, integration of new tools, and implementation of new processes.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Understanding of Business to Business (B2B) lead management and marketing automation processes and Importing and Exporting activities.
• Passion for analyzing data and translating it into meaningful and actionable information for both technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to manage multiple projects independently and simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Ability to think strategically as well as implement processes to support tactical campaigns
• Detail orientation balanced by the ability to also see the big picture
• Analytical and creative problem solver with the ability to make recommendations to the business stakeholders in a structured, professional manner
• High level of personal energy to drive projects to completion and sustain productivity
• Communication skills and ability to form collaborative relationships with sales, partners, customers, marketing colleagues, and product management.
RequirementsThe Import Marketing Database Intern supports the PacAm Commerce marketing department by ensuring the accuracy, availability, and alignment between systems of marketing prospect, customer, and campaign data.
Develop subject matter expert (SME) level understanding of data capture, lead flow, campaign management, and data sync processes that support marketing activities.
SkillsRequired - Innovative Problem Solver, Presentation Skills, Strong Communication Skills, Public Relations Skills, Personable, Persistency, Convincing Power
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish