Fashion Summer InternLIE SANGBONG
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Sales & Marketing InternshipAflac Insurance
Financial Analyst (summer) working with Successful Serial Entrepreneur - unpaidExit Plan Capital
Retail Sales Account ManagerFenix Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternConcord International Group
Entry Level Management TraineeThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Account Executive- Entry LevelThe So Cal Group, Inc.
International Trade - Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
16661 ventura bl suite 720
Posted: July 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionETIGRAF S.A. was founded in 1985 with the mission of designing, printing, and market self-adhesive labels. Its infrastructure began with a roll machine and a silk screen printing workshop.
It has been located in the Almacentro sector in the city of Medellín since 1991. The company expands its product portfolio and services in 1992, adding flexographic printing machinery and marketing equipment and supplies for variable information system management.
We are looking for highly motivated people who are willing to get hands on experience in the business world. Our interns have the ability to learn new skills or practice their skills. Interns will work their way up from helping manage mid-size clients to large clients. The job includes contacting clients and putting deals together. We are constantly looking for talent. A position is possible available for individuals that produce results.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up with clients
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Help the team with general Administrative office work
Requirements- Results driven and willing to learn.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree or equivalent education