- Internships /
- Sales /
- Interns required - Business Development - An Human resources Solution Provider
Business Development and Sales Intern at a Digital Publishing CompanyAuthority on Demand
Ohio - HINT Water Sales Internships SUMMER 2017 (Columbus-Cincinnati)Hint Inc.
Marketing Intern - Sales Representatives (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Sales Account Executive Internship Summer 2017Local Interactive
Sales Development Representative (Paid Summer Internship)Benseron Hospitality
Business Development / Sales InternEZC Pak
Sales and Marketing InternELLIS EMPIRE, LLC
Business Development / Sales InternWaddell and Company CPA LLC
Interns required - Business Development - An Human resources Solution ProviderBookmark This
Assure Consulting Inc
4525 S Sandhil Road ste 108
Las Vegas, NV
Posted: June 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDescription: Sales & Marketing Interns
Assure Consulting is a global executive search and staffing company. Assure is based in Las Vegas, Neveda and Bangalore, India
Assure is looking for Interns for the sales / marketing functions who be later considered OPT job offers or full time positions based on performance.
The first month would be on the job training and those who successfully complete the training will be taken in for the internship posiitons. The first month would involve case studies, real life sales scenarios and live customer calling and interaction. The trainee will be required to make presentation and marketing material to show case their capabilities.
Develops new business by analyzing account potential; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new applications and sales strategies.
* Identifies development potential in accounts by studying current business; interviewing key customer personnel and company personnel who have worked with customer; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analyzing opportunities.
* Initiates sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
* Develops sales by making initial presentation; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing new products and services.
* Develops new applications by preparing specifications; conferring with product engineering.
* Closes sales by overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
* Contributes information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.