- Internships /
- Sales /
- Interns required - Business Development - An Human resources Solution Provider
Sales Intern Needed in Fort Myers, FLBlack Onyx World, LLC
Sales And Marketing InternMagnabid
Paid Customer Support Internship at Tech StartupTrue Link Financial
MARKETING & SALESA&A Marketing Group
Need 2 Know Business Development / Sales InternThe Need 2 Know
Summer Business InternshipAflac
Sales InternshipCompass Rose Estates
Graphic Design InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Interns required - Business Development - An Human resources Solution ProviderBookmark This
Assure Consulting Inc
4525 S Sandhil Road ste 108
Las Vegas, NV
Posted: July 31 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDescription: Sales & Marketing Interns
Assure Consulting is a global executive search and staffing company. Assure is based in Las Vegas, Neveda and Bangalore, India
Assure is looking for Interns for the sales / marketing functions who be later considered OPT job offers or full time positions based on performance.
The first month would be on the job training and those who successfully complete the training will be taken in for the internship posiitons. The first month would involve case studies, real life sales scenarios and live customer calling and interaction. The trainee will be required to make presentation and marketing material to show case their capabilities.
Develops new business by analyzing account potential; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new applications and sales strategies.
* Identifies development potential in accounts by studying current business; interviewing key customer personnel and company personnel who have worked with customer; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analyzing opportunities.
* Initiates sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
* Develops sales by making initial presentation; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing new products and services.
* Develops new applications by preparing specifications; conferring with product engineering.
* Closes sales by overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
* Contributes information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.