Sales and Customer Service InternshipPlexuss.com
Entry Level Sales Assistant InternshipRealty Droners
American SalesML Components Gmbh
Sales intern for NYC Bridal Design House- Fall semester, 2017Carol Hannah
Direct Marketing Executive | Entry Level | Paid TrainingELM Global
ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE | TRAINING PROVIDED| SALESELM Global
Entry Level Account Manager | SalesELM Global
Sales And Marketing InternshipBrandpier Software Pvt. Ltd.
Internship with future prospectsBookmark This
StarOfService UK & Ireland
Posted: August 07 2015
Company Location: United, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSend application via email to: Daniel@starofservice.com
StarOfService can be your launch pad!
Since its starting in 2013, the French company has already made a firm base in 12 other countries including Australia, UK, India, Brazil, Germany, Russia, and Canada; while aiming to roll out to 80 countries across continents by the end of next year.
Integrating the power of internet in solving how we may find the simplest of services i.e. music lessons, neighbourhood caterer, plumbers, and wedding photographers in just few clicks; StarOfService helps small professionals to have an online existence and to have their revenue multi-fold by matching the right professional to the right client.
The new concept of business by StarOfService is already creating waves across the European Business Investors as the company secured Series a funding of €1.1 million from some established European Business Angels including Point Nine Capital.
Are you a charismatic person?
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Are you passionate about marketing, advertising and sales?
Would you like to work with a developing and rapidly expanding company?
StarOfService is a Global service platform operating in over 80 countries, across the Global. Providing StarOfService UK is, looking for qualified intern to join our ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬Marketing & adverting / sales team.
This internship will be fast-paced, with lots of challenges and exciting chances to develop your skills & knowledge and support the business. You will be working directly with the UK & Ireland Country Manager on your own personalised target & goals.
The Internship will give you a whole range of different tasks and objectives to showcase your skills and develop them.
StarOfService is still gathering pace, as together as a team we will have a chance to shape, grow and develop the company… You will have the luxury to work remotely i.e. from Home, with minimal supervision.
Hours: Flexible working days, you will be working up to 35 hrs a week. (Negotiable)
Location: Remotely based. (I.e. home or personal office).
This unique Internship has a lot of progressive potential, as an international company.
You could as you progress through your internship have the chance to work with the international teams at a global level later.
For the exceptional Interns who standout throughout the whole internship, an offer of employment could be made, this will be judged on an individual basics.
The stars are the limit!!! With us at StarOfService. Come join our team at StarOfService and see your potential grow & glow, to become a STAR.
You can potential progress in media, advertising, sales, recruitment, management such as Assistant Country Manager and so much more.
ResponsibilitiesBelow you will see a list of responsibilities. This will not be the exhaustive duties of the role and is subject to adapt and change.
• Assist / Handling circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, online promotion, social media promotion etc.
• Assist with fulfilment of requests by customers.
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials for new interns
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data.
• Seek and analyse competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare presentations and reports.
• Keep records of communications and companies during enquiries
• Create prospective leads through marketing such as; telemarketer, emails, Press etc…
• Provide support / running campaigns for social media efforts.
• Assisting / looking after social media pages, creating regular updates and handling marketing opportunities
• Handling, sorting, answering enquiries which are relevant and pass more complex cases to the CM.
• Maintain & track reports public relations activities.
Requirements• Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
• Knowledge of web and social media.
• A computer understanding, IT literate
• Able to use; MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Publisher, Abode Photoshop.
• Must have a computer which can be used for work.
• Able to be guided and supervised via skype.
• Excellent creative writing ability.
• Able to work to deadlines
• Able to be forward thinking.
• Able to be self-motivated
• Must be an organised person.
• Able to work as part of a team
• Able to learn quickly.
• Able to communicate effectively.
Experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Excel, Written Communication, Verbal Communication
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop