Business Development and Sales Intern at a Digital Publishing CompanyAuthority on Demand
Ohio - HINT Water Sales Internships SUMMER 2017 (Columbus-Cincinnati)Hint Inc.
Marketing Intern - Sales Representatives (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Sales Account Executive Internship Summer 2017Local Interactive
Sales Development Representative (Paid Summer Internship)Benseron Hospitality
Business Development / Sales InternEZC Pak
Sales and Marketing InternELLIS EMPIRE, LLC
Business Development / Sales InternWaddell and Company CPA LLC
IT Sales RepresentativeBookmark This
1002 Quentin Rd, suite 2001
Posted: June 12 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNYDVS is a group of professional web developers, designers and marketologists based in New York. We develop, optimize and maintain websites and mobile applications for all areas of business. We are in search for smart, young and passionate individuals who would join our team to work hard together on a single goal.
Although this is an unpaid internship, there is definitely a perspective to prove yourself and get hands on in the flourishing IT industry. The chosen candidates are expected to be in the office a few days a week, come motivated, and leave all personal issues behind the door - you will be engaged in something much more exciting.
Responsibilities- Establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors
- Determining a client's business requirements and whether the services being considered are suitable
- Adjusting content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor
- Answering any technical questions the client might have and resolving customer complaints by investigating problems
- Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client
- Implementation, training and aftercare support
- Focusing sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Developing solutions and making recommendations to management
RequirementsExcellent selling skills
Excellent technical knowledge
A keen interest in IT issues
The ability to write reports and proposals
The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively