Zac Posen Summer Sales InternZac Posen
Intern Field Sales RepresentativeLED Fundraiser
College Financial Representative - Northwestern Mutual DenverNorthwestern Mutual
*UNPAID Sales Office Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Business Development / Sales&Marketing InternYay Panties
Customer Service Representative InternUniCareer LLC
Sales RepresentativeRekless Creations LLC
Sales Ninja InternPearIt
IT Sales RepresentativeBookmark This
1002 Quentin Rd, suite 2001
Posted: June 12 2015
DescriptionNYDVS is a group of professional web developers, designers and marketologists based in New York. We develop, optimize and maintain websites and mobile applications for all areas of business. We are in search for smart, young and passionate individuals who would join our team to work hard together on a single goal.
Although this is an unpaid internship, there is definitely a perspective to prove yourself and get hands on in the flourishing IT industry. The chosen candidates are expected to be in the office a few days a week, come motivated, and leave all personal issues behind the door - you will be engaged in something much more exciting.
Responsibilities- Establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors
- Determining a client's business requirements and whether the services being considered are suitable
- Adjusting content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor
- Answering any technical questions the client might have and resolving customer complaints by investigating problems
- Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client
- Implementation, training and aftercare support
- Focusing sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Developing solutions and making recommendations to management
RequirementsExcellent selling skills
Excellent technical knowledge
A keen interest in IT issues
The ability to write reports and proposals
The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively