Sales Internship for Rapidly Growing Tech CompanyTreadHunter Inc
JANUARY 2017 Sales InternWooden Ships by Paola Buendia
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Advertising SalesWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Property and Casualt Insurance SalesJP Cabrera and Co.
Partnership and Sponsorship InternDayglo Ventures
Business Development / Sales InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Marketing & Inside SalesSnapSolv
Junior Account SpecialistBookmark This
Steeplechase Business Solutions
681 Andersen Drive (Foster Plaza 6)
Posted: April 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA Little About Us
The Steeplechase team is charged with informing and educating customers about our client’s services and products through an individualized one on one sales based approach.
A Lot About You
We are seeking a Junior Account Specialist to join our team. The position will be based in Pittsburgh, PA and the individual will work in close collaboration with the Team Leader responsible for client sales. By helping us inform and educate our potential customers about our client’s efforts to increase service quality while decreasing product prices, you will be able to make a tremendous impact.
If you’re a self-starter, creative thinker and have a passion for business development, then you will feel right at home at Steeplechase!
· Develop external and internal communications strategies around sales, product knowledge and growth strategies relevant to our business
· Build a reputation of our client’s services through presentations, price quotes and excellent customer service.
· Build, maintain and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy
· Utilize CRM system to qualify new prospects
· Profile and analyze accounts to overcome any objections and generate quality opportunities
· Present the value of our client’s services to prospective and existing clients
· Collaborate with internal departments to innovate systems and company growth
RequirementsYou Must Have
· BA/BS degree required, or equivalent work experience
· Creative, positive, and high-energy individual with an ability to execute
· Excellent verbal communications skills
· Strong ability to respond quickly, yet strategically to urgent matters
· Record of accomplishments in work or schooling