STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! PAID MARKETING INTERNSHIPLuxmgmt. Group, Inc.
NOMI Beauty Business Development Summer InternNOMI Beauty
Sales Marketing InternSenior Marketing Insurance Group
UAS Drone Services Company seeking entry level salespeopleJuniper Unmanned, Inc.
Book Sales CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Business Development InternMacFawn Restoration
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Walmart Secret Shopper AssignmentSecret Shopper
Junior Sales Account ManagerBookmark This
Legacy Business Consultants
100 South 4th Street, Suite 550
St Louis, MO
Posted: July 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Legacy Business Consultants Inc. is a privately-owned sales and marketing firm here in Saint Louis. Our diverse client portfolio includes market development and events with industry leaders across multiple business categories. We provides unlimited promotional opportunities for each individual who joins our team based 100% on achievement not seniority. By pushing our candidates to step outside of their comfort zones while practicing their newly acquired skills alongside more advanced team members, they achieve fantastic goals in exceptionally short amounts of time, with many advancing into management positions within six to nine months. At a base level, we train entry level team members to act as liaisons between clients and prospective customers in the Saint Louis business market. On a management level, we act as an advisory agent to marketing firms within the organization as well as prepares recently-promoted Managing Partners to oversee new markets and campaigns. From internships to career opportunities, Legacy Business Consultants provides upward mobility, travel opportunities, hand-on coaching, and networking conferences. Most importantly, we provide our team not only the opportunities for advancement, but also the training, mentorship and conferences so that each individual has the tools necessary to be a successful as they want to be.
This position would be involved in sales management and sales strategy for the region. All sales positions would be working with an innovative company that is transforming the marketing & advertising industry. These progressive sales management teams were founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope by using cost-effective marketing campaigns and advertising strategies. Key responsibilities include developing competitive marketing solutions and providing unmatched customer service for our clients and consumers. The position requires strong presentation skills and may require some direct client and agency interactions on as needed basis. This position will also be focused in generating market competitive sales strategies, providing strong customer support, and will play a crucial role in the sales team overall.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities For This Position Include:
• Advise on new ideas to generate revenue for various clientele
• Develop and execute marketing and sales strategies for clients in target region’s events
• Learn management skills to manage projects and teams
• Train new employees in areas of sales, marketing, and human resources when responsibility is earned
• Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
• Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
• In person sales and marketing presentations with business and consumer
Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles
RequirementsDesired Qualities in the clients Ideal Candidate:
• 1-2 years experience or training of relevant experience in marketing management with proven success
• Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently.
• Basic understanding of marketing concepts and sales strategy
• Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced team environment
• Strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure
• Great interpersonal skills and social competency
• Ambition, a strong work ethic, and a student mentality