Business Development / Sales / PR InternBlue Square Concepts
Fashion and Production Sales InternKlickpicks
Sales RepresentativeSurace-Smith Group
Sales RepresentativeBugge Agencies
Sales RepresentativeCosta Agency
Sales RepresentativeDiulus Agencies
Lead Generation InternBookmark This
9171 Towne Centre Drive, Suite 330
San Diego, CA
Posted: July 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHarvard Engineering is a world leader in the design, development, and manufacturing of LED Drivers, Light Engines and Lighting Controls (Central Management Systems). Headquartered in the UK, for over 20 years, Harvard has been at the forefront of cutting edge lighting technology. As the demand for energy savings increases, the need to implement Lighting Controls has exploded, leading to nearly unparalleled growth in the industry.
Harvard is seeking 1-2 interns entering their Junior or Senior year in Fall 2015 who are interested in both technology and sales after graduation. This position will focus primarily on lead generation for all parts of the business which include LED drivers, LED light engines and our wireless controls and management solution. This person will gain real life experience selling B2B into the electronics and wireless controls industry. They will assist the North American sales team throughout the entire sales process.
This role has the potential to become a full time position on the sales team upon graduation. Harvard Engineering has a strong internship program globally and has had over 12 intern positions turn into full time positions after graduation over the past 2 years.
• Cold calling to prospective leads for both LED drivers, LED Light engines and wireless controls systems, EyeNut and LeafNut
• Compiling multiple lead lists into master database
• Designing and sending customer specific marketing packets to key identified accounts
• Assisting in creation of marketing story campaign including follow ups to customized direct marketing
• Coordinating meetings with proper parties from potential clients with Account Executives
• Answer phones for incoming inquiries
• Assisting sales team in growing existing business
• Preparing reports for top level executives on progress and expected growth through leads process
• Outgoing personality
• Not afraid of rejection!
• Not afraid to pick up the phone
• Adobe Pro / Photoshop Experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint/Word/Excel/Outlook)
• Capable of establishing goals/hitting deadlines
• Sales interest/experience
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Cold Calling, Goal Oriented, Microsoft PowerPoint, Highly motivated self-starter, Positive Can-do Attitude, Energetic team player
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Bilingual, Bilingual-English/Spanish, Adobe Professional