Marketing & PR Co. Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Professional B2B Sales - Spring Semester Intern to HireBealstone, Inc
Campus Sales Executive- Virginia Commonwealth UniversityOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- MichiganOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- Ole MissOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- Colorado UniversityOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- South CarolinaOdyssey
Let's Leap Ahead Professional Selling InternshipBookmark This
Let's Leap Ahead
15373 Innovation Drive, Suite 360
San Diego, CA
Posted: September 01 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFall 2015 — Spring 2016
Are you looking for an internship at a fast growing company that specializes in the latest technologies in education? Do you want an internship with an opportunity to see the inner workings of a company, build real PR and marketing skills, and gain valuable work experience?
If so, join the Let’s Leap Ahead team in revolutionizing student learning all over the world!
Let’s Leap Ahead, an e-learning company dedicated to improving children’s education, is looking for several Sales and Marketing Interns, who are available to work immediately. Under the guidance and direction of the Director of Sales and Marketing, the interns will assist in the creation and implementation of sales and marketing strategy, tactics and the day to day efforts.
The Intern will work with the Director of Sales and Marketing to gain an understanding of B2B lead generation sales and marketing processes. This opportunity is a part time (15-30 hours weekly) opportunity available to students who are currently enrolled in with an accredited university program.
Applicants must possess the mindset of a self-starter that is willing to ask for and take strategic direction, execute those directions with excellence and proactively seek ways to add their own unique value to those strategies. The applicant must also understand their own ability to control the learning opportunities afforded to them by actively seeking opportunities to learn through this experience.
Duration: 1 semester
Hours: 15-30 hours a week; flexible schedules are available
Compensation: Internships are unpaid. Internships must be a requirement of the school for academic credits
Key things you’ll learn:
• The steps of the sales cycle (including tips and tricks from our team of experts on how to master each one).
• Cold calling techniques that will help you connect and pitch the right people at each prospective customers.
• How to use Sales CRM, Sales Pipeline, and other leading sales software programs, to help make your process more efficient and effective.
• How to communicate with the marketing department to produce great sales collateral
• How to create expert presentations for our sales team to pursue key clients.
Responsibilities• Observe sales calls with Director of Sales
• Assist in preparing sales presentations and new client contracts
• Attend new client kick off sessions/ trainings
• Attend client calls
• Assist in preparing new campaign strategies’ including trade shows, email, and outbound calling
• Drive the marketing and sales funnel: create and qualify leads through multiple lead-generation initiatives
• Support day to day activities of Sales Executives
Requirements• Currently majoring in sales, marketing, and/or business
• High attention to detail
• Strong research, written and verbal communication skills.
• Results driven, detail oriented, consistently meet deadlines and produce high quality work.
• Proactive self-starter
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to manage numerous activities and support the efforts of others in achieving company goals
• Willingness to be coached and learn new skills
• Reliable and dependable