Marketing & PR Co. Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Professional B2B Sales - Spring Semester Intern to HireBealstone, Inc
Campus Sales Executive- Virginia Commonwealth UniversityOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- MichiganOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- Ole MissOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- Colorado UniversityOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- South CarolinaOdyssey
Mandarin//Cantonese speaking agentBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: November 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThink of us as a matching service for a business's financing needs. For every "match" made, we collect a success fee! We offer all sorts of lending packages from $5K to $20M.
Prove yourself a little and we can supply you with warm leads (bank referrals and internal marketing campaigns) to businesses who are interested in what we offer!
Right now we are looking for a Mandarin and/or Cantonese speaking intern to connect with our valued clients, and work with the team to enhance the marketing approach.
Responsibilities• Sell Services through effective phone calls, networking, referrals, and in-person visits
• Create and maintain strong relationships with clients, networking with existing customers to provide a consultative solutions
• Develop new business by creating new leads and working leads from our current database
• Develop expertise and understanding of company solutions and market competitors
• Attend networking event and participate in community and industry organizations
Requirements• Written and verbal communication skills, including strong phone skills and effective email communication
• Ability to clearly understand customer needs
• Self-directed and organized to work independently with limited supervision
• Friendly, outgoing and positive personality able to achieve high success in a dynamic environment
• Bilingual in Chinese and English- ability to conduct professional business