Business Development / Online Sales InternAmerican Bars
Sales Intern Needed in Fort Myers, FLBlack Onyx World, LLC
Sales And Marketing InternMagnabid
Paid Customer Support Internship at Tech StartupTrue Link Financial
MARKETING & SALESA&A Marketing Group
Need 2 Know Business Development / Sales InternThe Need 2 Know
Summer Business InternshipAflac
Sales InternshipCompass Rose Estates
Marketing and Sales Intern for zooKKs Inc. (UP)Bookmark This
Surrounding IL areas
Posted: September 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionzooKKs Inc. is a Chicago-based startup based out of 1871 in the Merchandise Mart Plaza in downtown Chicago that is evolving with its unique and innovative business model that connects commuters in every city and town who have similar commuting patterns.
We've launched with an iPhone and Android app. The first few months of 2016 we'll be focusing on marketing the App to Sign Up as many commuters as possible to try car-pooling with their neighbors / co-workers.
We may require you to meet us there in our office (1871) for an initial meeting, the primary roles of the internship position will take place 'out of office'. We are looking for college interns to participate in convincing users and distribute marketing materials, which can likely be done near offices, colleges and train stations.
The primary duties of this internship will be simple, but the process of brainstorming and planning a marketing strategy, physically making it happen, and tracking success is an excellent learning experience. You'll gain valuable insights into the world of entrepreneurial marketing.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be responsible for:
- Ability to be flexible and multi task.
- Educate potential customers about the benefits of the product.
- Physically distributing marketing and sales materials.
- Tracking the inventory of marketing materials and logging the times and locations of your efforts.
- Reporting success and details of distribution to marketing team leader.
- Competency in social media (experience with social media marketing a plus).
- 15-20 hours weekly, ability to work and also attend weekly marketing meetings.
RequirementsYou will be required to provide your own transportation to and from downtown Chicago for an initial meeting and resources to communicate over the phone or via videoconferences for other meetings there after.
We're excited for you to join our team, become a part of the bigger movement, and have some fun meeting people and convincing them to take zooKKs commutes!!
- You will get knowledge on Marketing, Sales and also gain on public relations.
- You will be able to work in close with our marketing team by attending meetings, with that you will gain experience in real time scenarios and this will help you in future projects.
- Will be supporting and educating you on your future endeavors.
SkillsRequired - Outgoing, Good communication skills, Positive Attitude, Convincing Power, Timely Execution
Preferred - Graphic Design