SALES INTERNSHIP NEEDED AT ALZERINA JEWELRY! (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Sales and Marketing Management TraineeWest Coast Concepts
Account Executive- Entry LevelWest Coast Concepts
Junior Account ManagerTMG Concepts
Management Training Program- Great for new grads!TMG Concepts
Entry Level Sales RepresentativeTMG Concepts
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
Marketing and Sales InternBookmark This
SF Marketing Firm
1119 Geary Boulevard
San Francisco, CA
Posted: February 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 7 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJob Title: Marketing and Sales Intern
Location: San Francisco
Job Type: Internship
Duration: 4 – 12 months
SF Marketing Firm is a leading sales and marketing companies in the world today. SF Marketing Firm delivers hundreds of thousands of new customers to its clients on a daily basis. We have developed a comprehensive results-driven sales campaign framework that, combined with our unique outcome base-fee structure, is proven repeatedly to be the most cost effective channel in the marketing mix. Since we began in 1998, we have developed significant expertise in the face-to-face sales and marketing industry. We have invested heavily in developing our business to provide our clients with exceptional returns on their investment and demonstrated results and outcomes from the campaigns we deliver.
• Extensive training to develop management and communication skills.
• Paid internship with uncapped commissions.
• Fast paced career growth if retained.
• Gain valuable business work experience in exciting multi-cultural organization.
• Connect with customers through a high volume of daily outreach activities.
• Use your great communication skills to create a buy-in.
• Present to people in person.
• Ability to communicate in English.
• Must be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset.
• A good team player.
• Must have excellent negotiations skill.
• Ability to think on your feet, rebound from the unexpected and still thrive.
• Students in fields related to Marketing, Communication, or Business are highly preferred, as well as those with Hospitality or Retail experience.