Management Training Program (Full-time)Corner Stone Management Concepts, Inc.
SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Sales Intern for High-End Lifestyle Brand-Part Time-January 2018Roller Rabbit
Sales Intern for High-End Lifestyle Brand-Part Time-Open StartRoller Rabbit
Accounting InternshipTata Consulting Services
12 WK Brand Ambassador ChicagoSaffron Road
Marketing Assistants – Great Opportunity & Room for Growth!Bookmark This
230 E Ohio Street,
Posted: March 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMarketing Assistants – Great Opportunity & Room for Growth!
Marketing assistants needed in Chicago. Chicago Vision is looking for motivated marketing assistants who are looking for a career in marketing with plenty of room for advancement. We are seeking team players who have the ability to assess marketing trends and an intuitive nature.
Although this is a marketing assistant job, you will be working direct marketing so experience in sales or customer service is a definite plus.
Generous Bonus & Awards System
You can expect:
- Chicago Vision to offer generous bonuses for top performers.
- No cap on the amount you can earn
If you are a people person and are looking for a career as a marketing assistant with plenty of room for growth, we would love to hear from you.
Simply click the APPLY button below to submit your application and resume today.
ResponsibilitiesChicago Vision Marketing Assistants Will:
- Work directly with clients, customers and sales teams
- Track and record daily sales
- Focus on growing clients’ market share
- Focus on customer retention
- Communicate with clients
- Act as liaison between clients and their customers
- Act as liaison between clients and our sales team
- Devise and implement marketing strategies and campaigns
- Track results throughout and at end of campaigns
- Attend team meetings when scheduled
- Participate in ongoing training
- Travel to awards ceremonies from time to time
- Network with industry greats
- Mentor newcomers as needed
RequirementsMarketing Assistants Will Have the Following Qualifications: Although we will train and require little background in marketing, a marketing assistant should have the following minimum qualifications:
- General sales knowledge for research purposes
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Have better than average communication skills
- Able to easily converse with a wide range of people
- Well-groomed and personable
- Pleasant with a warm smile at all times
- Adept at working with people
- Ability to draw out wants and needs to close the sale
- Ability to travel to new locations
- Bi-lingual (not necessary but a plus)
- Must be a people person!
- Ability to fill other hats as required – i.e. sales and customer service
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- College level business or marketing (not necessary but a plus)
- At least one year in marketing or sales (not necessary but a plus)
- Prior employment working with the general public
- Sales experience definitely to your advantage
- Experience in advertising a plus
- Business administration degree a plus