Sales intern for NYC Bridal Design HouseCarol Hannah
Aflac Sales InternshipAmerican Family Life Assurance Company
Marketing InternPure Romance by Ortilla
Promotional Sales Representative - Immediate hire neededInfinite Promotional Solutions
sales traineeAdrenaline Fundraising
Sales Internship for Cutting Edge Rental Software Company in the Entertainment IndustryDatabase Works
Graphic Design InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Marketing (B2B) InternBookmark This
Manifest Marketing Inc.
2108 Plantside Drive
Posted: November 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionManifest Marketing expanded out of Dallas, Texas in 2014 and we are located in the ever growing Louisville, Kentucky!
We are looking for a self-motivated professional interested in rapid growth in a competitive work environment. Individuals that excel in our company display great student mentality, take an aggressive approach to learning, and are always setting and achieving goals. We are looking for a candidate that is passionate about success.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Critical Thinking, Attention To Detail, Positive Can-do Attitude, Active Listening
Preferred - Account Management, B2B Marketing, B2B Sales, Build Strong Relationships