Sales RepresentativeSkyline Consulting Group
Sales AssociateSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development and Sales Intern at a Digital Publishing CompanyAuthority on Demand
Ohio - HINT Water Sales Internships SUMMER 2017 (Columbus-Cincinnati)Hint Inc.
Marketing Intern - Sales Representatives (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Sales Account Executive Internship Summer 2017Local Interactive
Sales Development Representative (Paid Summer Internship)Benseron Hospitality
Marketing & Brand AwarenessBookmark This
Apex Global Solutions
611 Wilshire Blvd #1105
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: November 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionApex Global Solutions seeks a self-motivated candidate to help brand their sub-division My Best Studio to create proper sales & marketing channels across the country.
Based in downtown Los Angeles, am looking to seek candidate who is local and can come to office atleast once a week for follow-ups. OK if candidate wants to work from home and/or office, but most important able to execute the task given my executive in an appropriate manner, to help position My Best Studio much better nationwide.
Its listed below as part-time, but also looking for the perfect candidate for full time. Compensation is base (depend on experience) + commission, potential to earn over $60,000 per year.
- Clear and professional written and verbal skills. Fluent in writing blogs, email campaigns, other marketing letters/ads.
- Very detail oriented, ability to write good marketing letters/emails/campaigns
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications
- Knowledge of Gmail and Google Docs/Spreadsheets
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, experience in MS Outlook is a must
- Knowledge of online marketing (seo, email, social media) preferred
- preparing marketing letters/emails/campaigns to prospective clients.
- able to follow directions from executive and add their own innovation to help the company grow.
- ability to organize data/research in best manner for future review and use.
RequirementsThe individual should be self-motivated, very creative and at the same time able to come up with proper UI to help market the audience more effectively.
Note: candidate will not be required to do any programming and/or designing work. Simply come up with proper ideas/concepts and hand over to designer/programmer to execute.
Further candidate should be able to create marketing campaigns that brand across different channels: website, social media, blog, email campaigns