Sales InternshipAdvertising Specialty Institute
Public Relations InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternJust Shirtin The Issue
Agent Query Letter Package Sales & Marketing AssociatePulse, LLC
Book Sales CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Business Development / Sales InternD'isolana
Sales and Marketing InternPulmonary Rehabilitation Associates, LLC
Marketing / Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
1004 Washington Blvd.
Posted: July 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptione360 is Pittsburgh's recommerce specialist. We reach the end market by fully refurbishing and analyzing any assets to recover maximum value and share profits with our clients. We focus on retention more than new acquisition, as our primary focus is building long term relationships with other Pittsburgh-based businesses. We provide a secure chain of custody, and conform to the international NIST standards for data sanitation.
We dedicate our services to refurbishing and reselling end of life IT assets (consumer & corporate electronics) to end users using a variety of methods and channels. As we grow, we have need for interested team members to market our services and sell our brand to new clients.
Interns will gain experience in outreach, sales, marketing and procurement as well as product sales, revenue generation and client retention.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Selling services to potential clients.
- Selling merchandise directly to businesses.
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Reliable transportation
- Multi-tasking skills and the ability to work independently without supervision
- Desire to not only complete assigned tasks but to dig deeper into the process.