Business Development / Sales InternFlexis
Sales Support InternJimmybar!
Customer Service RepresentativeMolina Gujral Agency
ART OF RECYCLING-Sales and Marketingchairitee
Sales InternshipAflac Pasadena
Sales Management InternshipA&T Security
Sales InternPied Parker
Business Development / Sales InternThe Angelillo Group
Marketing InternBookmark This
6226 Bustleton Ave
Posted: February 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLocal Farmers Agency looking for someone to promote, market and help the agency grow.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.