Business Development / Sales InternMs. Saroha
Entry Level Professional Sales Training - Paid Internships - Start Now for Next SemesterMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Business Strategy InternMighty.
Business Development / Sales InternFidelity Health Care
Sales / Marketing / Public Relations InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing / Sales / Advertising Intern NeededBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level- B2B Sales- Paid TrainingDallas Texas Consultants
Business Sales and Marketing Representative - Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: October 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHiPleasures is an adult sexual wellness and health company that creates high quality, all natural products geared towards men, women and couples looking to make their sex lives more enjoyable and venture out within their sexual boundaries. Our goal is to become known as sex educators ] and create an open forum where consumers feel comfortable talking about their needs and desires, no matter their gender, race or sexual preferences.
Our first product is a secretion sweetener called Sugar Cum, aimed at making you and your partner taste sweeter and bringing your sexual satisfaction to new heights, a level of high pleasure, just like the name of the company says. Look for more products in their line to be introduced in the future, including toys. Keep up with all their products and the latest news by following them on Twitter at @HiPleasures and Instagram, and liking their company Facebook.
Responsibilities(Including, but not limited to):
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow- up skills.