Sales InternshipPower Couple, Inc
Pharmaceutical Sales InternAmerican Generics Inc
Spring 2017 Sales and Sponsorship Support CoordinatorThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Business Development/Sales InternBagnotti USA
Sales/Business Development InternshipTransPerfect
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Paid Fashion Sales InternKlickpicks
Marketing InternBookmark This
Madame Sara, LLC
Posted: February 13 2015
Company Location: Haverstraw, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a diverse and dedicated group of positive minds and spirits working for a positive cause. We saw an opportunity in turning a popular household Haitian recipe into a product that can serve all, and create a great line of gourmet products that reflects the beauty of the Caribbean.
Our focus is to serve all food consumers and adventurers looking to add flavor, zest, and a little bit of heat and passion in their lives with the most authentic Gourmet Cooking Sauces. And in doing so, allow you to discover a culture that has the soul of the Caribbean, a unique history, and which is simply beautiful.
We are currently looking to build a strong team of people and coming on board might mean that you get a permanent position with us!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Food & Beverage, Advertising Sales, Business Development
Preferred - International Business Development, Agribusiness