Financial Representative InternNorthwestern Mutual
Sales & Marketing InternshipLab Sensor Solutions
MARKETING & SALESA&A Marketing Group
Business Development / Sales InternSound Imaging
Promotional Sales Representative - Immediate hire neededInfinite Promotional Solutions
NOW INTERVIEWING - Customer Service RepsElite Solutions
Fortune 500 Company Seeks Sales and Marketing InternAflac Santa Monica
Event Marketing & Sales InternLatin Expo Group LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
Minnesota Final Expense, LLC
7800 Metro Pkwy
Posted: July 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMinnesota Final Expense, LLC is the largest Final Expense Life Insurance agency in the Midwest. The agency has been in business for 10 years, and currently we sell $80,000 of new business each month. Our customers are looking to make sure their funeral expenses and final arrangements are covers so that they are not a burden for their loved ones when they pass.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.