Sales AnalystHankook Tire Company TN
customer service representative internArizona Beverage Company
Sales InternNPG of Monterey-Salinas CA LLC
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! PAID MARKETING INTERNSHIPLuxmgmt. Group, Inc.
NOMI Beauty Business Development Summer InternNOMI Beauty
Sales Marketing InternSenior Marketing Insurance Group
UAS Drone Services Company seeking entry level salespeopleJuniper Unmanned, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
Minnesota Final Expense, LLC
7800 Metro Pkwy
Posted: July 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMinnesota Final Expense, LLC is the largest Final Expense Life Insurance agency in the Midwest. The agency has been in business for 10 years, and currently we sell $80,000 of new business each month. Our customers are looking to make sure their funeral expenses and final arrangements are covers so that they are not a burden for their loved ones when they pass.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.