Business Development / Sales InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Sales InternshipAdvertising Specialty Institute
Public Relations InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternJust Shirtin The Issue
Agent Query Letter Package Sales & Marketing AssociatePulse, LLC
Book Sales CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Business Development / Sales InternD'isolana
Marketing InternBookmark This
Competitive Concepts Inc.
122 Spring Street Suite B4
Posted: August 12 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCall with questions or to schedule an interview!
The retail market today is flooded with generic and impersonal marketing messages that don’t leave consumers wanting more. Competitive Concepts, Inc. focuses on building customized campaigns that are tailored to generate excitement among key consumer markets. Our team makes it their mission to relieve your business of the stress and time necessary to create a successful marketing message. We have cultivated a team of experienced and knowledgeable sales experts who will generate and deploy a memorable marketing campaign for your brand.
Responsibilities- Attend on site events and promote products through demonstrations.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Great attitude, work ethic, student mentality
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.