Sales Internship for Rapidly Growing Tech CompanyTreadHunter Inc
JANUARY 2017 Sales InternWooden Ships by Paola Buendia
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Advertising SalesWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Property and Casualt Insurance SalesJP Cabrera and Co.
Partnership and Sponsorship InternDayglo Ventures
Business Development / Sales InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Marketing & Inside SalesSnapSolv
Marketing InternBookmark This
Competitive Concepts Inc.
122 Spring Street Suite B4
Posted: August 12 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCall with questions or to schedule an interview!
The retail market today is flooded with generic and impersonal marketing messages that don’t leave consumers wanting more. Competitive Concepts, Inc. focuses on building customized campaigns that are tailored to generate excitement among key consumer markets. Our team makes it their mission to relieve your business of the stress and time necessary to create a successful marketing message. We have cultivated a team of experienced and knowledgeable sales experts who will generate and deploy a memorable marketing campaign for your brand.
Responsibilities- Attend on site events and promote products through demonstrations.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Great attitude, work ethic, student mentality
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.