Business Development/Sales InternBagnotti USA
Sales/Business Development InternshipTransPerfect
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Paid Fashion Sales InternKlickpicks
Fashion Commission Sales InternKlickpicks
Fashion and Production Sales InternKlickpicks
Marketing & PR Co. Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: September 07 2015
Company Location: Orland Park, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 8 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe need individuals to build sales by prospecting for new clients and generate income by nurturing existing customer relationships. These professionals are in charge of account service, acting as a liaison between their company and a select group of clients. If customers have questions, concerns or requests, account executives will relay their needs to the appropriate individual or department within the company and follow up with the customer. Account executives may plan, develop and execute sales strategies, often to meet an established quota. They are typically assigned a specific territory, product and/or brand, and maintain relationships with a specific number of customers to ensure personal attention. Other account executive duties include maintaining account records, such as order history and forecasting reports.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.