Simple Admin/Clerical Data Entry Typist Work at Home
Admin/Clerical Work at Home Simple Data Entrycmb
Supervisor / Receptionist Work From Homehire now
Data Entry Customer Service Admin/Clerical Work at Homeamb
Part Time Work From Home Data Entry Onlineprodigy
Nonprofit Liaison & Sales InternMobile Apps for Charity
Business Development / Sales InternOphir Energy Plc.
MARKETING / SALESMaggard Memorials
Marketing InternBookmark This
Allettare Public Relations
Posted: August 30 2016
Company Location: San Diego, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a driven, energetic, and growing public relations firm who are in search of a sales intern with the right combination of initiative, organizational skills, and sales know-how to help us grow. In this internship, not only will you be working directly with our founders to learn how to use key sales tactics, but you’ll also get coached and get hands-on opportunities building leads, qualifying customers, and closing deals, in a way that will leave you incredibly prepared for any sales job you want going forward.
Key things you’ll learn:
• The steps of the sales cycle.
• Techniques that will help you connect and pitch the right people for prospective customers.
• How to communicate with the marketing department to produce great sales collateral
This position is 100% for school credit only, but does have the opportunity to turn into a position if the right fit for both the intern and our firm.
- Finding and scheduling appointments with new prospective clients.
- Develop account relationships and turn individual transactions into long term cyclical accounts.
- Use of sales tools such as Pipeline.
- Generate leads from existing lists & researching the industry for potential new clients
- "Go the extra mile" to drive sales.
- Remain knowledgeable on services & opportunities offered.
- Create sales collateral for prospective client presentations.
RequirementsWhat we are looking for:
- A background in Sales, Marketing, and Business Development
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High level of comfort working with clients
- Enthusiasm, creativity, and a desire to learn the trade
- Articulate and confident on the telephone but also a good listener
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with Google documents, Excel, Word
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year college or associate program, ideally pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
SkillsRequired - Excel, Word, Organization & prioritization skills, Google Docs, Written & Verbal Communication Abilities, Commitment to Customer Service
Preferred - Sales and Marketing, Social Media Management