MARKETING / SALES INTERNSHIPUS ACCENT COACH
Value Pricing Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Business Development / Sales / PR InternBlue Square Concepts
Sales RepresentativeIntuit Inc
Fashion and Production Sales InternKlickpicks
Sales RepresentativeSurace-Smith Group
Sales RepresentativeBugge Agencies
Sales RepresentativeCosta Agency
Marketing InternBookmark This
Hamilton Group Funding Inc
Posted: March 29 2016
Company Location: Nashville, TN
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionResearching the viability of new sales campaigns. Help create power point company presentation. Brainstorming ideas for boosting site usability. Build a company sales database.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.