Marketing & PR Co. Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Professional B2B Sales - Spring Semester Intern to HireBealstone, Inc
Campus Sales Executive- Virginia Commonwealth UniversityOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- MichiganOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- Ole MissOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- Colorado UniversityOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- South CarolinaOdyssey
MARKETING / SALES INTERNBookmark This
Advanced CRM Solutions
11 n sandstone st
Posted: July 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Advanced CRM Solutions is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/sales team. ACS produces quality work for major companies in the Phoenix area and around the United States. We seek an intern who can participate in various areas of both sales and marketing.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of sales and marketing as well as becoming a leading candidate for full time employment after graduation.
• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Lead Generation by phone and/or outside sales/marketing efforts (Commission on Appointments generated and Sales)
• Assist with execution of trade shows
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
• Contribute to website redesign project in various ways
• Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
• Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
• Website and social media optimization
• Keyword analysis
• Cost/benefit analysis
Advanced CRM Solutions is looking for an undergraduate student ideally who will be a Junior or Senior in the 2016-2017 school year in the Phoenix area. This student should be majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position. Please respond with resume.
**Position will start off as commission only based on lead generation with the goal of becoming hourly at the six-month mark based on performance. We are looking to groom and have the full intention of selecting interns with the goal of having our interns transition into full-time employees upon graduation