Sales Support Intern in New YorkVICTOR
Network AdministratorAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
SALES INTERNSHIP NEEDED AT ALZERINA JEWELRY! (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Sales and Marketing Management TraineeWest Coast Concepts
Account Executive- Entry LevelWest Coast Concepts
Junior Account ManagerTMG Concepts
Management Training Program- Great for new grads!TMG Concepts
Marketing/Sales and Operations Intern.Bookmark This
50 West Mashta Drive
Key Biscayne, FL
Posted: April 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMarketing & Sales Firm located in Key Biscayne, Florida seeks a qualified summer intern to join our team. Our company is the North America office for a European consortium of specialty food and beverage manufacturers primarily from Spain. We introduce exciting global brands to the US Market.
Company seeks a creative and dynamic, self-starter to assist in key business functions including Marketing, Sales and Operations. The individual should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment.
Responsibilities• Research marketing and promotional opportunities for key brands.
• Explore trade publications, blogs and social media outlets to promote our brands and secure public relations
• Review all trade publications and identify articles that are relevant, including competitive and trend information
for all businesses.
• Assist in maintaining new Company webpage by drafting content for blogs and developing search engine
optimization strategies among others.
• Prepare and customize customer presentations on PowerPoint.
• Maintain ongoing list of target retailers, chains and distributors for all products within our portfolio.
• Conduct occasional store checks and record pricing and photos of promotions being offered by competition.
• Assist with keeping inventory of sample room and create system to track and maintain inventory to ensure
• Help maintain a weekly log of outgoing shipments from each factory, current shipment traffic, and future
• Review all export documentation, maintain logs of documentation sent to custom brokers, buyers and
• Assist with some clerical tasks including organizing travel expense reports and maintaining a log of office
supplies as needed.
Requirements• Completed or working toward a college degree (junior level and up), preferably in a related field
• Previous internship or related experience a plus.
• Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills both in English and Spanish languages.
• Ability to prioritize, coordinate, multi-task and demonstrate initiative.
• Work well independently and as a team.
• Working knowledge of Social Media: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• Customer service and interpersonal skills for interaction with clients and co-workers.