Sales intern for NYC Bridal Design HouseCarol Hannah
Aflac Sales InternshipAmerican Family Life Assurance Company
Marketing InternPure Romance by Ortilla
Promotional Sales Representative - Immediate hire neededInfinite Promotional Solutions
sales traineeAdrenaline Fundraising
Sales Internship for Cutting Edge Rental Software Company in the Entertainment IndustryDatabase Works
Graphic Design InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Marketing/Sales and Operations Intern.Bookmark This
50 West Mashta Drive
Key Biscayne, FL
Posted: April 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMarketing & Sales Firm located in Key Biscayne, Florida seeks a qualified summer intern to join our team. Our company is the North America office for a European consortium of specialty food and beverage manufacturers primarily from Spain. We introduce exciting global brands to the US Market.
Company seeks a creative and dynamic, self-starter to assist in key business functions including Marketing, Sales and Operations. The individual should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment.
Responsibilities• Research marketing and promotional opportunities for key brands.
• Explore trade publications, blogs and social media outlets to promote our brands and secure public relations
• Review all trade publications and identify articles that are relevant, including competitive and trend information
for all businesses.
• Assist in maintaining new Company webpage by drafting content for blogs and developing search engine
optimization strategies among others.
• Prepare and customize customer presentations on PowerPoint.
• Maintain ongoing list of target retailers, chains and distributors for all products within our portfolio.
• Conduct occasional store checks and record pricing and photos of promotions being offered by competition.
• Assist with keeping inventory of sample room and create system to track and maintain inventory to ensure
• Help maintain a weekly log of outgoing shipments from each factory, current shipment traffic, and future
• Review all export documentation, maintain logs of documentation sent to custom brokers, buyers and
• Assist with some clerical tasks including organizing travel expense reports and maintaining a log of office
supplies as needed.
Requirements• Completed or working toward a college degree (junior level and up), preferably in a related field
• Previous internship or related experience a plus.
• Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills both in English and Spanish languages.
• Ability to prioritize, coordinate, multi-task and demonstrate initiative.
• Work well independently and as a team.
• Working knowledge of Social Media: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• Customer service and interpersonal skills for interaction with clients and co-workers.