Business Strategy InternMighty.
Business Development / Sales InternFidelity Health Care
Sales / Marketing / Public Relations InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing / Sales / Advertising Intern NeededBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level- B2B Sales- Paid TrainingDallas Texas Consultants
Business Sales and Marketing Representative - Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Entry Level- Account Executive- Sales and Marketing- Training ProvidedDallas Texas Consultants
Business Management Trainee- Sales and Marketing- Entry LevelDallas Texas Consultants
Membership and Sales InternBookmark This
Minnesota Children's Museum
10 West 7th Street
Saint Paul, MN
Posted: October 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Minnesota Children's Museum
Minnesota Children’s Museum’s mission is sparking children’s learning through play. We are dedicated to providing children with a hands-on and stimulating environment to explore and discover. With locations in St. Paul, Rochester, and the Mall of America, MCM employs 65 full-time and 65 part-time employees and engages over 1,300 volunteers annually. At MCM our workplace values that guide how we work together are: Play, Include, Grow, Serve and Strive.
Minnesota Children's Museum is dedicated to growing a diverse and culturally competent team of highly engaged staff and volunteers. Applicants from diverse populations are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position is responsible to work on a variety of projects including: Assist with data entry of Play for All Programs, complete research projects in the area of earned revenue sales, customer service surveys and support the members of Minnesota Children’s Museum as needed.
The winter internship will work on the following projects:
• Weekly reports in regards to attendance and sales trends
• Data Entry into Galaxy and Raiser’s Edge to support the All Play membership program
• Update and organize the Community Partnerships for the All Play membership program
• Aid in maintaining MELSA, VEE and other programs
• Aid in customer service survey needs for Educational programs
NOTE: Apply online at www.mcm.org/internships. Submit an online application, cover letter, and resume. Applications are not complete until all three materials are submitted.
RequirementsMajor Job Accountabilities
The exact duties and projects will be determined by mutual agreement of the intern and museum staff. All duties will be carried out with the direction and supervision of the Membership and Sales department.
• Data collection and analysis in regards to attendance, sales, market demographics and other business metrics using Galaxy Ticketing System, excel, pivot tables, and Survey Monkey.
• Data entry into Galaxy and Raiser’s edge
• Gather, maintain, and provide timely and cumulative tracking reports.
• Research and trend tracking in regards current need
• Various other duties as assigned
• Update staff and interns in processes and current status of tasks to create continuous line of communication and work flow. Instruct future interns when possible to aid in training process.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
1. Formal education in related field such as marketing, communication, business
2. Ability to organize time and work independently, follow directions and complete tasks in an effective manner.
3. Skill in coordinating tasks and projects.
4. Computer skills, including word processing.
5. Ability to work well with people.
6. Excellent analytical thinking skills.
7. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Excel.
8. Previous knowledge of Survey Monkey and Raiser’s Edge helpful.
9. Self-starter, able to take initiative.