STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! PAID MARKETING INTERNSHIPLuxmgmt. Group, Inc.
NOMI Beauty Business Development Summer InternNOMI Beauty
Sales Marketing InternSenior Marketing Insurance Group
UAS Drone Services Company seeking entry level salespeopleJuniper Unmanned, Inc.
Book Sales CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Business Development InternMacFawn Restoration
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Walmart Secret Shopper AssignmentSecret Shopper
Membership Development CoordinatorBookmark This
World 50, Inc.
3525 Piedmont Road NE
Posted: August 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCoordinator, Membership Development (Part-Time)
About World 50, Inc.
World 50 is the premiere resource for senior-most executives from the world¹s most respected organizations, providing a forum in which to privately and candidly share ideas, solutions and collaborative discovery. Founded in 2004, World 50 is an independent, private organization that exists only to serve its members and to accelerate their success.
World 50 facilitates private communities for global executives in key leadership functions including: CEOs, divisional presidents, marketing, human resources, supply chain and others. Membership in each group is by invitation only. Members participate in world-class gatherings; interact with extraordinary business, thought and world leaders, and exchange knowledge in various facilitated, collaborative forums.
This position is project driven. The defined projects will support current and future organizational outreach considerations in sales and business development. The ideal candidate will have strong research capabilities and excellent analytical skills. Strong organizational skills to assist in the design, direction, research and objectives of the project are required.
The ideal candidate possesses the following traits: ability to learn quickly, detail oriented, ability to multi-task, exhibit a high level of professionalism, and is exceptionally organized.
• Identify and target candidates for membership within World 50 peer groups through ongoing industry research, profiling tools and latest press announcements
• Research member nominations to determine the best candidates for membership – taking into consideration: competitive landscape, company size & reputation, global presence and personal member contributions
• Support Sales Associates in generating leads and other daily activities
• Utilize Salesforce.com to create and manage executive and business accounts
• Manage special projects as related to membership communities
• Detail oriented
• Works effectively, independently and to deadlines
• Highly organized and able to multi-task and effectively prioritize
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Professional personal and telephone manners
• Highly proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
• Team player with a flexible, ‘can-do’ outlook
• Readily takes initiative
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Attention To Detail, Analytical Abilities, Professionalism
Preferred - Capital IQ, Salesforce, Executive Sales Recruitment