Business Development and Sales Intern at a Digital Publishing CompanyAuthority on Demand
Ohio - HINT Water Sales Internships SUMMER 2017 (Columbus-Cincinnati)Hint Inc.
Marketing Intern - Sales Representatives (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Sales Account Executive Internship Summer 2017Local Interactive
Sales Development Representative (Paid Summer Internship)Benseron Hospitality
Business Development / Sales InternEZC Pak
Sales and Marketing InternELLIS EMPIRE, LLC
Business Development / Sales InternWaddell and Company CPA LLC
Music and Entertainment Magazine Ad Sales RepBookmark This
Posted: July 22 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLong running, successful online music and entertainment magazine mxdwn.com is seeking a sales rep to spearhead its growing online ad business.
The applicant for this position is ideally someone looking to make some extra money and grow his or her sales experience in the music and entertainment industry. This position will be commission only (it is not a full-time job with a base salary). If you are a recent college graduate or someone who wants to build sales experience, this role is for you.
There is potential to build on our platform and sell ads to existing and new partners. We’re looking for someone with the right mix of patience, persistence, wisdom and charm to lead the charge breaking ground with the marketing and sales reps for the music and entertainment industries.
The Sales Rep will be required to do a daily canvas of all relevant competition to ascertain potential clients. The Rep will also need to do regular outreach to potential clients via email (and occasionally on the phone) to pitch our programs and ad packages. He/she will build regular reports keeping track of all outreach and sales progress.
This is a commission only position. Commission TBD depending on experience.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ALL OF THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Send an email applying for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your resume with prior job experience
- Include a cover letter
- Indicate in your email that you have read and understand that there is no base salary for this position. If you are not okay with this, please do not apply.
RequirementsRequirements and responsibilities:
- Conduct regular research seeking potential ad clients
- Pitch potential ad clients daily via email
- Provide regular reports of outreach progress
- Execute contracts and paperwork for clients
- Provide reports and support to clients that have purchased ads
- Must have own computer, internet access and cell phone
- Ability to work flexibly and over varied hours
- Previous sales and advertising experience
- Experience with advertising on the web
- Music industry marketing contacts
- In-depth knowledge of current music trends