Business Development / Sales InternAcenonyx
Sales AssociatesBuilder's Backbone
Sales and Marketing for Virtual and Augmented Reality CompanyTravel Tours 360
Management Training Program (Full-time)Corner Stone Management Concepts, Inc.
SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Nonprofit Liaison & Sales InternBookmark This
Tourbillon Alliance Partners
Posted: September 27 2016
Company Location: Bloomfield, CT
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTourbillon Alliance Partners (www.tourbillonalliance.com) specializes in building mobile applications for nonprofits and small businesses. These native applications deliver to the organizations both Quick Impact and High Return.
For local / community based nonprofits, we provide them with a mobile application at no cost to them. For organizations that are interested, we build the app and then find sponsors in the local community to cover the cost. You will be assisting us in finding sponsors for these apps – among local businesses and individuals as well as in the college community (fraternities, sororities, clubs, teams, etc.). We accept financial support in any denomination. Contributions above a certain amount get listed as app sponsors providing advertising exposure for the sponsor.
Calling all students or individuals with marketing / sales background! We are looking for motivated and energetic individuals looking to gain relevant experience in sales and marketing while working with a dynamic team with our rapidly growing company. The ideal intern will be enthusiastic, passionate, and proactive. The intern will perform his/her responsibilities in an ethical manner consistent to Tourbillon Alliance Partner’s mission, vision, and values.
You’ll be coming in on the ground floor and get the virtual, inside view of what a multi-million dollar start up looks like. If you are looking for a great place to GAIN EXCELLENT WORK EXPERIENCE, while also helping an amazing team of motivated professionals excel in the world of small business, come join us at Tourbillon!
Responsibilities• Reach out to local business, influencers and individuals in your community to garner financial support of our product for a specific nonprofit.
• Reach out to fraternities, sororities, club, teams, etc. at your school to garner financial support of our product for a specific nonprofit.
• Analyze Tourbillon’s core products to gain a firm understanding of our goals and markets
• Help create new ways to enhance our public image and bring more attention from to our innovative products
• Engage in collaborative work with other interns and team members to develop new concepts and possibilities for future projects and product / service offerings
• Take part in the creation of ideas and development of sales presentations and scripts for potential clients / partners and networking referral sources
This internship allows great opportunity for every intern to gain beneficial work and learning experience. Each intern will be placed with a member of our senior management team, because at Tourbillon, we value team building and mentorship. Through this process, interns will improve their skills and knowledge to enhance their resume and be able to market their skills as a freelancer. Upon completion of the internship, those who displayed excellent work and capabilities will receive a superior letter of recommendation from the President and CEO of the company. Everything created by the intern (that is not confidential) will go into their professional portfolio. Our team is committed to the success of each of our interns; therefore, they are given the chance to receive guidance in exploring their professional goals throughout the course of the internship if they wish. This opportunity will give every individual the experience and confidence to lead a path to success in their future career goals.
INTERNSHIP LOCATION & TIME
This is a virtual internship! Interns will work from home or any location that has an Internet connection and interns can start immediately! Generally our internships are 10 hours a week for 15 weeks. We can be flexible if that is needed. Our internships run all year long so you can start whenever you desire.
This Internship is compensated by commission only. Earn high commissions based on your efforts and even referral commissions for the introductions to businesses, which you provide. The more you do, the more you can earn – uncapped! If you have experience and want to tackle sales of mobile apps, you can earn even more – the full sales commission.
Requirements• There is a SALES component to this internship. You must be comfortable talking to people you don't know and asking them to financially support one of our nonprofit mobile applications.
• Passion for marketing and management
• Creativity in developing new marketing and business ideas
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency with all technology tools including email, MS Office, Internet, willing to learn new user friendly software
• Able to respond to emails in a quick and efficient time period
• Able to work independently while still being a team player
• Excellent time management skills
• Punctuality, reliability, and ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment with new possibilities
• Background/knowledge or completion of courses in Marketing/Sales preferred – but not required
• Preference is given to current or graduated students majoring in Marketing or related program