Business Strategy InternMighty.
Business Development / Sales InternFidelity Health Care
Sales / Marketing / Public Relations InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing / Sales / Advertising Intern NeededBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level- B2B Sales- Paid TrainingDallas Texas Consultants
Business Sales and Marketing Representative - Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Entry Level- Account Executive- Sales and Marketing- Training ProvidedDallas Texas Consultants
Business Management Trainee- Sales and Marketing- Entry LevelDallas Texas Consultants
Online Merchant AssistantBookmark This
Posted: October 28 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently looking for an Online Merchant Assistant for our webstore. We are new to the shopping industry but yet strong to compete with many stores available online. We dedicate ourselves to having our employees experience unique job experience, made of learning, development and progression.
Our values capture the essence of who we are, how we interact with others, and how we conduct business. Simply, it’s our unwavering commitment to always do the right thing by our clients, our people, and our communities.
Integrity - We do the right thing regardless of the consequences.
Pursuit of Excellence - We continually strive to exceed the expectations of our people and our clients.
Accountability - We take responsibility for individual and collective actions.
Collaboration - We work together to achieve collective and individual goals.
Passion - Our energy and enthusiasm are contagious. We are inspired to make a lasting impact.
Job type: Full time / Partnership with no investment
Travel: Not required
Location: Mainly web based internet sales
Responsibilities- Search for an appropriate online merchant providers
- Communicate and apply for an online merchant accounts
- Process online sales, do inventory and shipment
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone and email
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Must be interested in becoming an international partner (Please, note that applicants will be in contact with online merchant providers for online stores and must be able to apply for their services if necessary).
No other professional skills required.