SUMMER 2017 Sales InternWooden Ships by Paola Buendia
Sponsorship & Exhibit Sales person / Commission based/contract positionFoodie Con
Business Development / Sales InternNARL REFINING LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Marketing & Sales InternshipRose Phillips Online
Graphic Design InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Junior Account ManagerTMG Concepts
Management Training Program- Great for new grads!TMG Concepts
Outside Sales / B2B Account Manager / Sales RepresentativeBookmark This
Manifest Marketing Inc.
2108 Plantside Drive
Posted: November 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionManifest Marketing expanded out of Dallas, Texas in 2014 and we are located in the ever growing Louisville, Kentucky!
We are looking for a self-motivated professional interested in rapid growth in a competitive work environment. Individuals that excel in our company display great student mentality, take an aggressive approach to learning, and are always setting and achieving goals. We are looking for a candidate that is passionate about success.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Critical Thinking, Attention To Detail, Positive Can-do Attitude, Active Listening
Preferred - Account Management, B2B Marketing, B2B Sales, Build Strong Relationships