EMR Sales Enthusiasts Needed!WEBeDoctor, Inc.
Nebraska Residents Only / Sales InternshipDelta Plastics of the South
Partnership Development and Marketing Sales CoordinatorReptide Media Inc.
Sales and Marketing | Entry Level and InternshipsBuckeye BBC
Sales Development RepresentativeGosite
*UNPAID Sales Office Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
GAIN UNPARALLELED EXPERIENCE / THE ULTIMATE RESUME ADDITIONTelescope Pictures
Sales AnalystHankook Tire Company
Paid Internship – Sales and Recruiting departments $1200-$1400Bookmark This
285 Davidson Avenue, 4th floor
Posted: June 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReflik is a ground breaking referral driven social recruiting platform. We take the benefits of a typical employee referral program to a whole new level by leveraging the power of referrals and crowdsourcing.
Our technology makes it extremely easy for individuals and recruiters to find and refer connections from their social and professional networks to fill open positions. We also provide on-demand recruiting services that bring additional value to our user community
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking to hire energetic individuals as interns in our Sales and Recruiting departments.
As an intern at Reflik, you will get training in key business functions such as sales and recruiting as well as overview of policies and procedures related to various functions. You will have an opportunity to connect with decision makers of small and large corporations who are in-charge for recruiting. Additional responsibilities include support of other Operations functions including and not limited to: marketing and branding, planning and organizing of recruiting events, support the HR functions or creating of reports.
Requirements• Self-motivated and driven individual with passion for working with other talented people
• Excellent phone and sales skills.
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple small to large projects in a cross-functional environment
• Excellent communication skills, both speaking and writing. Ability to grasp the essence of a complicated idea and communicate it clearly
• High sense of integrity and awareness
• Strong team player--unwavering respect and compassion for others
• Preferred fields of study: Business Administration, Marketing, Psychology
• Enrolled in Bachelors or Masters studies or in Gap Year between Bachelor and Master