Sales InternshipPower Couple, Inc
Pharmaceutical Sales InternAmerican Generics Inc
Spring 2017 Sales and Sponsorship Support CoordinatorThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Business Development/Sales InternBagnotti USA
Sales/Business Development InternshipTransPerfect
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Paid Fashion Sales InternKlickpicks
Professional Busness InternshipBookmark This
Aflac / Malvern
5 Great Valley Parkway, Suite 100
Posted: September 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
● Develop & Maintain a list of prospective leads, connections, and clients
● Hands-on experience with multiple parts of our internal operations, marketing,
sales, financial services, information technology, and/or other key functions
through day-to-day interactions
● Periodic check-ins, lunches, leadership engagements, and other social activities
with senior business leaders within Aflac
● Participate in sales meetings, employee presentations and group enrollments
● Learn how to run your own small business with a big business name
● Represent a Fortune 200 Company
ResponsibilitiesScheduling is flexible during business hours. When you attain your state license,
you will be compensated on a commission basis - the primary method of
compensation for insurance agents and consultants. This enables you to maximize
your potential for virtually unlimited income. When you make money, it will be
because of your hard work. You will get out what you put into this internship with
unlimited earning potential.
RequirementsStudents must exhibit above-average communication skills, individual drive,
strong work ethic, ability to work independently & pay attention to detail.
Special note: Students who complete our internship may be offered full-time
positions upon graduation.