Buisness InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Fashion Sales InternStella and Jamie
Sales -LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development InternshipShadowBox
PR & Sales Intern NeededRoyal Solutions
Marketing / Sales / Advertising Intern NeededBlue Square Concepts
SALES REPRESENTATIVE ( DIGITAL )EISER
Professional Busness InternshipBookmark This
Aflac / Malvern
5 Great Valley Parkway, Suite 100
Posted: September 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
● Develop & Maintain a list of prospective leads, connections, and clients
● Hands-on experience with multiple parts of our internal operations, marketing,
sales, financial services, information technology, and/or other key functions
through day-to-day interactions
● Periodic check-ins, lunches, leadership engagements, and other social activities
with senior business leaders within Aflac
● Participate in sales meetings, employee presentations and group enrollments
● Learn how to run your own small business with a big business name
● Represent a Fortune 200 Company
ResponsibilitiesScheduling is flexible during business hours. When you attain your state license,
you will be compensated on a commission basis - the primary method of
compensation for insurance agents and consultants. This enables you to maximize
your potential for virtually unlimited income. When you make money, it will be
because of your hard work. You will get out what you put into this internship with
unlimited earning potential.
RequirementsStudents must exhibit above-average communication skills, individual drive,
strong work ethic, ability to work independently & pay attention to detail.
Special note: Students who complete our internship may be offered full-time
positions upon graduation.