Sales and Business Development Internship at a San Francisco Software StartupBadger Maps
Sales internship with Silicon Valley based technology companyMobileForce Software
Digital Forensic Sales InternLIFARS
Campus Sales Exec - University of NebraskaOdyssey
Campus Sales Exec - Oklahoma StateOdyssey
Campus Sales Exec - WisconsinOdyssey
Campus Sales Exec - IUOdyssey
Campus Sales Exec - UGAOdyssey
Real Estate Sales ExecutiveBookmark This
ERA King Real Estate
1530 Hillyer Robinson Parkway
Posted: August 12 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description"We are a company fiercely determined to help grow your business your way, with smarter tools and support."
ERA King Real Estate is a Top 20 ERA company providing real estate services, property management services, marketing, mortgage needs, relocation services and agent services in 5 locations (Anniston/Oxford, Birmingham, Gadsden, Lincoln and Pell City).
Our #1 goal is to take care of our agents, staff and clients. Our success derives not only from our ability to provide quality service to clients, but also by giving back to our local communities. We have immediate openings for energetic and motivated interns interested in getting hands on experience under the supervision of industry leading professionals.
Contact Ashley Mitchell today to sign up or for information on starting your real estate career with ERA King! Classes are in session! Ashley@era-king.com or 256-831-5656
ResponsibilitiesInternship Learning Objectives:
- Learn to prepare and analyze market research reports to track submarkets of particular interest.
- Study strategies and techniques to maximize Net Operating Income.
- Learn how to review, interpret and analyze financial statements.
- Understand the market research necessary to make investment and leasing decisions.
- Gain knowledge in assembling debt and equity solicitation packages.
- Visit properties to understand the duties involved in property management.
- Work with various city offices, district courts and numerous banks and attorneys to aid in daily business administration.
- Strong verbal presentation, math and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and have good judgment.
- Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and the Internet
- Must have great research skills and be resourceful.
- Must be detail-oriented and extremely organized.
- Ability to work quickly and be flexible in a fast paced, entrepreneurial company.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize amongst tasks.