Sales Internship - Database Subscription ServiceH2bid
Business Development / Sales InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Sales Support InternJimmybar!
Fashion Commission Sales InternKlickpicks
Ripa Wear College Ambassador ProgramRipa Wear
SALES, SPONSORSHIP PERSONFemales in Comedy Association
Remore Sales Internship Positon International businessLiveonriviera.com
Recruiting InternshipBookmark This
Top Talent Central
Posted: September 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
• Tight-knit team – frequent happy hours, luncheons and other group events to celebrate employee milestones
• Great reputation in marketplace – very significant portion of our business comes from referrals
• Laid back work environment – dress in casual attire for work, even jeans and flip flops!
• Competitive compensation – including bonuses and commissions
• Be an entrepreneur – working as a recruiter allows you to develop your own business within a business
Title: Recruiting Coordinator
Join Top Talent Central, a rapidly growing boutique finance and accounting recruiting firm, as a Recruiting Coordinator. TTC has an excellent reputation and is well-networked in the Houston market. Established in 2005, we focus on placing accounting, finance, tax, and audit professionals in small, medium, and large (Fortune 1000) companies all over the country, but mainly in Houston. The Recruiting Coordinator will screen and match strong candidates with open positions. This person needs to possess the following attributes: sense of urgency, ability to learn quickly, time management skills, ability to reprioritize tasks effectively, and be persistent and diligent.
• Support a team of senior recruiters by performing research and inputting data
• Manage postings on major job boards such as Monster, CareerBuilder,etc.
• Pre-qualify candidates via phone screens and assessments to ensure the most qualified candidates are presented to the client for consideration.
• Effectively source candidates/clients through Internet research, internal database, cold calling, referrals, job board scraping, networking and various other search strategies
• Network with passive candidates to build positive relationships
• Develop and maintain a list of open jobs and contact information for those jobs
• Performs detailed reference checking on selected candidates.
• Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, and hiring manager interactions
• Recent relevant experience (including internships) in either another agency or large corporate environment, where responsibilities ideally included the coordination of the full lifecycle recruiting process
• Ability to work quickly without sacrificing quality of work
• Strong attention to detail with strong organizational and problem solving skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel)
• Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
• Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions
• Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
• Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills
• Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures