STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! PAID MARKETING INTERNSHIPLuxmgmt. Group, Inc.
NOMI Beauty Business Development Summer InternNOMI Beauty
Sales Marketing InternSenior Marketing Insurance Group
UAS Drone Services Company seeking entry level salespeopleJuniper Unmanned, Inc.
Book Sales CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Business Development InternMacFawn Restoration
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Walmart Secret Shopper AssignmentSecret Shopper
Remote Technical Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: May 05 2016
Company Location: Boston, MA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFoundHuman (Boston & NY) is a culture company in the Technical Recruitment space. We are a passionate startup that helps great companies grow their technical teams.
As the FoundHuman Remote Technical Sales Intern you will hone your skills in a B2B sales environment. You will strengthen your experience and amplify your resume. Most importantly, you get to be a part of a future leader of the technical recruitment industry.
The ideal candidate is a self starter with excellent writing skills, an interest in technology and learning. This is an excellent opportunity to grow and learn about working with tech teams and recruiters.
Responsibilities- Attend weekly company standup meeting to discuss strategy and content.
- Research, learn and report new ideas via our slack channel.
- You will contact companies via email who have recent placed job postings on tech websites for active tech roles. Using a variety of tools you will identify core members of the tech team for that company and contact them via our company email to offer our services.
Requirements- You need a computer, internet connection and be able to attend standup meetings on the EST (New York) timezone using uberconference.com
- Passion for Sales, Technology and Learning
- Enjoys learning about new technologies
- Available 5-10 hours per week.
-Excellent communication skills.