Sales and Business Outreach InternXSharp
(Fall Semester) Interns wanted for a real estate company - all majors welcomed - unpaidReal Estate
Fortune 500 Company Seeks Sales and Marketing InternAflac Santa Monica
Sales and Marketing Management TraineeWest Coast Concepts
Account Executive- Entry LevelWest Coast Concepts
fashion internshipApropo Studio
Account ManagerAsset Dynamics
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Remote Technical Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: May 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFoundHuman (Boston & NY) is a culture company in the Technical Recruitment space. We are a passionate startup that helps great companies grow their technical teams.
As the FoundHuman Remote Technical Sales Intern you will hone your skills in a B2B sales environment. You will strengthen your experience and amplify your resume. Most importantly, you get to be a part of a future leader of the technical recruitment industry.
The ideal candidate is a self starter with excellent writing skills, an interest in technology and learning. This is an excellent opportunity to grow and learn about working with tech teams and recruiters.
Responsibilities- Attend weekly company standup meeting to discuss strategy and content.
- Research, learn and report new ideas via our slack channel.
- You will contact companies via email who have recent placed job postings on tech websites for active tech roles. Using a variety of tools you will identify core members of the tech team for that company and contact them via our company email to offer our services.
Requirements- You need a computer, internet connection and be able to attend standup meetings on the EST (New York) timezone using uberconference.com
- Passion for Sales, Technology and Learning
- Enjoys learning about new technologies
- Available 5-10 hours per week.
-Excellent communication skills.