Intern needed to develop network and sales contacts for expanding architectural design companyNOEdesignCo./Jasmine Habitat
Fine Arts / Gallery InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Sales, Marketing, and Business Development InternshipMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Paid Internships Building Teams for New Branch OfficeMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Business Development / Online Sales InternAmerican Bars
Sales Intern Needed in Fort Myers, FLBlack Onyx World, LLC
Sales And Marketing InternMagnabid
Paid Customer Support Internship at Tech StartupTrue Link Financial
Retail Merchandising and Sales Intern for Candy Sales and Marketing CompanyBookmark This
Golick Martins, Inc.
Golick Martins, Inc. - 140 Sylvan Ave.,
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Posted: February 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGolick Martins, Inc. is looking for a qualified intern to join our sales/marketing team. Golick Martins, Inc. is looking for a qualified professional to join our sales/marketing team.
Primary function will be to develop and implement an inner city retail merchandising program. This program will consist of selling and merchandising select principals in any viable retail outlet within the borough of Manhattan. Developing and executing best practices for achieving placements is essential.
Secondary function will be to call on corporate headquarters for various accounts which GMI feels are underdeveloped. Focus will be to increase authorizations and execute sales programs to grow our overall business.
Responsibilities***This position would report to our Inner City Retail Coordinator
- Continue to develop route list for Inner City Retail Project focusing on Manhattan.
- Developing, in conjunction with our Account Executives, a focused survey and sales presentation to be used on each call.
- Working in tandem with the Account Manager’s for key distributors to secure missionary orders at these calls, which can in turn be handled by the distributors. This will include presenting new items and line extensions in order to secure additional authorizations for our principals.
- Developing best practices for presenting performance and findings to the valued principals whom will be featured in this initiative.
- Participating in client reviews and providing updates on our progress with this initiative.
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education with a minimum of 60 College Credits
- Must have personal means of transportation
SkillsRequired - Proficient in Microsoft Office, Customer Follow-up, Exceptional verbal
Preferred - Bilingual